So I asked about the whole voodoo dolls and I was given a very harsh response. from being called white trash and stupid, to even being called racist. The problem was with the voodoo dolls that were made for the soccer game USA vs MEXICO and the word gringo. they made white doll depicting a shirt with the word gringothe dolls having red hair and one eye. It bothered me because that is a very racist word when used in America. The game is in America not Mexico. so the word contradicts it's self there for is racist. I won't lie I will strait cuss out any Mexican, Dosn't matter what color mexican that calls me a Gringo and it's damn near fighting words to me. You dont tend to hear a hispanic american calling others gringos.
I wouldn't have had a problem with the dolls if they made them look like the players of the us team. With the jersey numbers and name. I Think that would have been a great idea. and really give some kids really involved in the game. but sadly it turns it to a stab the white gringo Doll. What are your thoughts in this matter.

To help you understand the word gringo this is the def. a foreigner in "Spain or Latin America" especially when of English or American origin ; broadly : a non-Hispanic person

Now I'm sure you can see that word is racist when used in the US

Whats your thoughts?
Gringo is "a Latin American (disparaging) term for foreigners (especially Americans and Englishmen)".

wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
Disparaging means 'derogative: expressive of low opinion; "derogatory comments"'
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn********From Andrew S