Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I want motivate my soccer team?!?

Hi guys! (:

So, I am a trainer for my high school's boys varsity soccer team. So far we've had 7 games and we have lost all of them by either 1 point, or we were winning until the last 15 minutes of the game. I have complete and total faith in the boys and they HAVE been doing a lot better (our coach makes them watch videos from the previous game and they have to work on that at practice), especially working as a team. But we have a few boys out because of injuries, and that could be why. Anywaysss, I was wondering, do you guys know of any way I could help to motivate the boys to keep going strong and to not give up? I just feel like they need something to lift up their spirits, I just don't know. If you have any ideas, please let me know!!

Thank you (:

Downloads
    Uploads
    From my experience we motivate each other, and also listening to music before games gets us going.