Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how to prepare for high school football?

im 5'10 130 lbs how do i prepare for football in 3 months for highschool by the way im white and have tons of heart for football

Junior Member Don'thatetAppreciate's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Allright that is way to much, you can do that if your in the pros but not high school football. I am a starting linebacker for the Gilbert Indians in South Carolina. I think two miles a day is really good even when you really don't want to. Always be practicing how to correctly hold the football. The eye of the falcon grip is what I like the best but I play defense so... Strength is very important. It is absolutely not about how tall you are or how much you weigh, it's about how much heart you are playing with.. Never play half ass and always try your best

Good luck out there it's a tough career. Way harder than middle school football trust me

Downloads
    Uploads
    not that your race has anything to do with it, but I'd hit a gym and get top shape as you can be especially your cardio.

Downloads
    Uploads
    "I'm white..." Racist. I'm a starting linebacker and running back for the southpark falcons so I'll help you out. Run 10 miles a day even on weekdays before school. Bench and weight lift each day for 20 minutes. If you got heart and wanna play NFL you better work like you breath. Push yourself. Coach doesn't ask me to do any of this. I take responsibility for my own work. Do 300 sit-ups before you go to bed. Do 100 push ups before you go to bed. Do 50 squats before u go to bed. If you want it you better want it as much as you breath. Everything you do to the max. Study, keep healthy, workout. Is this too hard? Don't play football. You need to want it as bad as you want to breath. Football isn't all there is to the game, you gotta be smart. Study. Good luck. And don't forget to pray.