Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Sony Ericsson W100I Spiro won't let me send any messages. Why?

I have only had my Sony Ericsson W100I Spiro for only a month now and I have had no problems up until now. It will not let me send any messages. A message that says 'Out of memory. Delete messages?' keeps on popping up. I have deleted all of my messages and it still will not let me send any messages. Has anyone encountered this problem before and does anyone have the solution?

andy84
    yes i have this same problem although it doesnt tell me that my messages are full, the more messages i send the slower it gets, if i have about 10 conversations at once the problem will usually occur, at one point it just decided not to let me send messages i would try to send them and upon pressing the send button nothing happened. i did a master reset on the phone and it fixed it perfectly but i lost all my numbers! but im not happy with this phone i have allways stuck with sony erricsons and never had any problems until i got this w100i!

Unregistered
    I have had to replace one of these phones already for the above reason and now my replacemet is doing the same. Im surprised with sony ericsson. They would want to sort this out!

Unregistered

My Sony Ericsson W100I Spiro won't let me send any messages. Why? Reply to Thread

I have only had my Sony Ericsson W100I Spiro for only a month now and I have had no problems up until now. It will not let me send any messages. A message that says 'Out of memory. Delete messages?' keeps on popping up. I have deleted all of my messages and it still will not let me send any messages. Has anyone encountered this problem before and does anyone have the solution?

Unregistered
    ya its da same prob wid me and i m really fed up now

Unregistered
    i have the same problem.... what should i do?

Unregistered
    U need to restart the hp..that's what i always do when its popping out..

Unregistered
    I am also a user of spiro...facing same problem. Restart the mobile is the only solution for that out of memory message. same problem ..for using internet browser. I too surprised,,, how it Happened with sony ericson mobiles?

Kim Dai
    I can't stand this prob! why there is a problem model with se! I am surprise about it!

Unregistered
    am also user of spiro .i dnt have problems till now but it is not allowing me too send msg it is always popping out .every time it tells out of memory i have to restart the mobile .plz tell the solution for this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast