Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Sony Walkman mp3 player won't turn on?

I was charging it and the computer logged off my account and when I came back to it, It was off. I pushed all the buttons and it won't turn off. I tried connecting it back to my computer, and my computer doesn't even recognize the device anymore.

Is there anything I could do, like jump start it or something?

Thanks

Unregistered

sony mp3 player

press the reset button to get your mp3 player working again.

Unregistered

Gun mp3

my mp3 player wont turn on and i keep charging it but it wont even charge how can i fix it?

Thanks

Unregistered

Headphones mp3 player

The same thing is happening to me, I tried recharging it for days and pressed reset but nothing. Have you found a solution yet?

Unregistered
    lol same thing happened to me but while listening to music it just randomly turned off and now the welcome screen flashes but the menu wont turn on Ive tried everything. About to send it back so if anyone has a solution please, thanx.

Unregistered

same problem with sony walkman mp3

tried reset button, plugging it to the computer and pressing all the buttons! it doesnt turn on but when i plug it the computer gives a sound that somethings plugged in but it doesnt show up or turn on

Unregistered

Check2 Same problem but fixed it

Ok I had the same exact problem, but i resolved it, my problem was it wouldnt be recognised by my computer or charge or turn on. whenever i would press a button it would flash a screen displaying walkman and turn off after a second. no matter what button i pressed. So what i did was pressed a button and really quick while the screen displayed the walkman logo i plugged in the usb charger and the logo display stayed on and then i got a tooth pick and pressed the reset button and then hit the power button. Try that it may just work for yours too

Unregistered

mine too!

I can plug it to the computer and charge it, but it just won't turn on!!! I've tried pressing all bottons, reset, but nothing!!
    I hope someone finds a solution real quick... Y.Y

Unregistered

It works

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok I had the same exact problem, but i resolved it, my problem was it wouldnt be recognised by my computer or charge or turn on. whenever i would press a button it would flash a screen displaying walkman and turn off after a second. no matter what button i pressed. So what i did was pressed a button and really quick while the screen displayed the walkman logo i plugged in the usb charger and the logo display stayed on and then i got a tooth pick and pressed the reset button and then hit the power button. Try that it may just work for yours too
    this worked for me just did what i sayed to do and boom y mp3 works again thank you guy or girl who posted this

Unregistered
    Wheres the power button lol

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast