Okay this is kind of a stupid story and yes I know I shouldn't have been messing around with partitions but curiosity first killed the cat and now my computer. I had windows 7 on the computer first but then decided to make a partition for ubuntu 10.1 and then just today I decided I didn't want to have the ubuntu partition anymore and so I deleted it from the disk management section in windows 7 and then I extended the windows 7 partition volume to basically take over the now empty ubuntu partition and so i did thatand turned Off my computer and now it's stuck on the screen where it says error partition not found and then underneath it grub rescue> and that's it. I know the windows 7 partition is still there as well as the recovery partition and the windows 7 bootloader but whenever I attempt to go to recovery it takes me to the grub rescue screen so my question is what can I do because I dont have a windows 7 recovery disk so what can I do to boot into windows so to not delete my data and also is there a way to override the grub rescue screen with a command of some sort to go into windows? Thanks in advance