Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Haily H

URGENT!! Laptop Help! Urgent Problem!!!?

I am forced to use my PC because of my laptops problem. It started out where every time I got on, it would lock up for five seconds and reset and a blue screen would come on. This would happen after 5-90 minutes of staying on. Everytime it would turn back on errors would show up about corrupt files and recently it said something about a corrupt file with internet explorer and when I load internet explorer it freezes up within the first two minutes I open it and resets with a blue screen with all this stuff I dont understand cause im 15 and not the greatest with computer. But I really need help with this. Any help is MUCH appreciated.

Lucy R
    it sounds like you have a virus, if you are using microsoft windows, i can help you, this is what you do. on you computer, go go to the start menu, click my computer, on the left of that screen, there is three things, click the down arow on system tasks and click add or remove programs, if your not already on the tab that says chang orr remove programs, click it (its on the left) go through the programs, click a program that you have downloaded (probably from the internet) then click change or delete and delete it, do this with all the programs that you didnt have before a month when the weird stuff started happening.