Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sensormatic Arm Hook?

I would just like to know where I can purchase (in the US) a Sensormatic Spare Arm Hook. I found one result on ebay.co.uk, but I am currently residing in the US. Please find me a site with a decent price.

If not, can somebody help me find a How-To video or guide on how to create your own sensormatic arm hook? Thanks!!

Unregistered

Star Blue Hi Friend, i can help you

Hi, I am Josue from Hook Spare Arm,Friend, Please email me to [email protected],or visit my new mini online store Hook Spare Arm, I have this item $ 39.99 Shipping and handling include,You will receive, One Hook Spare Arm, and 1 Sample tag.If you are from USA, You will receive a Tracking number, and You can Pay with Paypal, You can find me in ebay in moviebest8, This item is not in Ebay, but you can see my feedbacks, 100% Positive feedbacks, in more than 1,2000 transactions.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, I can Help you with this

Hi I am Josue from Moviebest8,or Hook SPare Arm Shop, for this product You can email me at [email protected], or you can visit my store Hook Spare Arm
    I have this Product for $ 34.99 + S&H, Worldwide Shipping, You can also view my vidoe on Youtube [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1ZC_GIxdas"]YouTube - Sensormatic Hook Spare Arm,Tags Remover,Detacher. How to Remove[/ame]
    Thank you very much

Unregistered
    [email protected] is the TRUSTED and REPUTABLE seller for the sensormatic hooks. he is THE MAN to buy these from.

Unregistered
    Hi, I am Josue, from securemoi.webstore.com and from http://securemoi.ecrater.com,I have the Hook Spare Arm Sensormatic hard tag (Supert Tags) Detacher at $ 29.99 Free Shipping to Worldwide,I do not try to compete with anybody, I try to sell my product at a good price, no matter what others say,, I have sold many of them, and the bad competence, have erased my videos on Youtube, and practically,, Many people or the competition, want me out of the market, my price is hurting them, no matter, God Bless All and I will keep selling the product, and not misleading people with such a high price. For a Product who they obtain a a super lower Price, You can email me with Question at [email protected], I will show you my feedbacks, more than 1,300 Positive Feedbacks which speaks by itself, Thank you very much, I will wait your Question,or you can buy witrh confidence, My Feedbacks speaks for itself.