I recently got a new kitten, and he chewed on the charger cord a bit, thus resulting in my charger not working. (So far that was what I thought the problem was) so I ordered a new charger. The next few days it arrived (today). I plugged it in and nothing happened, it took a while for the green light to appear more vibrant on the magnet side of the charger. I waited a while, thinking it just had to take its time due to being shut down for a couple days. Hours later, the small lights on the left side that indicate how much battery is remaining light up when I push the button, but only 3 of them and they blink. I tried to turn on the power button and the screen turned on for a second, while the screen was on the magnet area of the charger turned orange as expected, but them the screen went black again and the orange light back to green. This happens any time I try to power the p.o.s up. What can I do to fix it? Did I just waist 90 dollars?

Also, about 2 weeks before all this, my laptop fell out of the back of my car, right on the front left side (where the battery is) after that the laptop wouldn't turn on due to some plastic peaces that broke off from the battery hinges. BUT! We took it apart and it was fine after we had gotten all the plastic peaces out. But now it suddenly won't work again? HELP!