Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Chatbox

Show the help window Full page mode
Empty the chat input field Refresh the chats
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads

how do i restore my compaq presario F700 notebook pc back to factory settings?

ok heres the deal i want to reset my compaq back to factory settings but i cant find out how when i go to system restore it only gives me the latest updates and when i try to create my own restore date it doesnt want to restore to the date that i created how do i restore it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well if you have a "restore disk" which sometimes comes with laptops you can basically get rid of everything on the hard disk and take it back to the delivery situation. My new laptop didn't actually come with a restore disk but the manufacturer had a utility on here that let me create one.

Are you basically trying to start over? Would be willing to reformat your hard disk if you had an operating system install available? Or are you just trying to get it back to where it will work?

You can use the edit button to add details.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You should have recieved image restore CD/DVDs with your notebook. If not, you should have been able to burn one from your system when you bought it new. You can wipe the system with them and restore to as if you bought it brand new.

If you don't have them, HP does sell them. I think they are 19-29 dollars and take a couple days to arrive.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

Antispam, complete the task: