Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

what does smoking cigars and cigarettes do?

In a way i'm asking why do people do it? is it like getting high? and are cigars as addictive as cigarettes ? i do realize both are bad, and i dont do it! it's for school

i'm not asking how they kill you!! i just need to no why people do it, like does it taste good? make you feel good? things like that!! and also are cigars just as addicting and cigarettes?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry no one read your question. The nicotine contained in both works almiost as a seductive that does relax the smoker, especially an addict. In addition there is a flavor enjoyed by smokers, especially with cigars. That is what motivated smokers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Smoking cigarettes kills the cilia hairs inside your body because the heat of the cigarette is so strong, cigarettes have an addictive drug called nicotine and a drug which stops red blood cells from traveling around body, to completely get rid of the tar in your lungs created by smoking, it could take upto 5 years, smoking cigarettes can cause lung cancer and over a long period of time, it can cause long term coughing which can damage your alveoli since it reduces its surface area, smoking is like a slow suicide, cigarettes contain tobacco, that's pretty much all I know, good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you smoke then you are also enhancing the chances of diseases that will end up in death. The major effects of smoking are the lung cancer (Smoking and Lung Cancer), coronary heart disease, mouth cancer and severe problems regarding throat, kidney, bladder and pancreas.

Most of the diseases caused due to smoking are so severe that there are no treatments available for these diseases. The diabetic patients who smoke a lot will suffer from severe gangrene problem.

Downloads
    Uploads
    they make u grow faster. they also make u healthier and grow muscle way faster. if u smoke enough they will make your teeth whiter.

Downloads
    Uploads
    These deadly cancer sticks leave tar and other undesirable gunk in your lungs and clogs them up. Tumors can form and lung cancer may set in. Many other diseases result from smoking. Just give it up. It's a lousy habit.