Its 6 days to today i stopped smoking. I'm 25 yrs male with strong body. But i used to smoke from 8 years. Unfortunately i started in my +2. I started with 1-2 cigs a day. Gradually i increased to 4-5 in 5 years. fortunatly my most number of cigs are 7 a day. That too on random ocaasion. Usualy i smoked 1 in morning,1 after lunch, 1 at tea, 1 at (at 7:00 PM) and 1 after lunch. If i stood for late night i used to smoke 1 more before sleeping. I followed this schedule for years. At least i followed this schedule for more than 4 years. But in occasions like drinking parties my ciggs gone beyond the level. I mean a pack or pack+1/2 on that day. I used to drink one time in a month or half yearly. Its a rare occasion. But always i had the intention to stop it. But was not possible at my level of intention. I planned it one time and i failed after quitting 4 days and i resumed to this time. But now i decided strongly to quit and successfully stopped for 6 days. I have a doubt. For a kind of smoker like me, how many days this nicotine residues will be in the system. Sometimes i had the feeling of "Go why you waiting, have a cigarette" , but immediately i will come to senses and i keep on going. This happening me from this 6 days. Its little now but its irritating me. How long this carving ends? I really want to quit and i want to become non-smoker. More than that i hate cigarettes and smoking now. Its great to be having no single addiction. Of-course now i don't want to take alcohol also in future. I have some good habits like drinking water in the early morning and following good veg appetite. Experts here help me. I can't wait to hear a response and suggestions from your side.