Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member NathanielTrecartin's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

I recently started smoking.?

I used to smoke a few years ago, but then I stoped when I dated this one chick, we recently broke up and now I'm stressed out so I began smoking again, just when I feel stressed I go have a cig, nothing serious just like 3 or 4 a day, (for about the past week) and I've noticed that I'm starting to get pimples around my chin and nose, like I'd say about 10, I havn't had pimples like that in about two or three years, if anyone knows what there talking about can they answer me thanx a mill.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Get those liquid cigarettes or something, theyre the same exact without real smoke or tobacco but it still "relaxes" you...research it

Downloads
    Uploads
    dont neva neva neva neva neva smooooke , lol k yea my grandpie smokes... he had to do surgeryin his arteries because he smokes one of his arteries was blocked and the other was 90% was blocked andit made him get dizzy all the time, not good also he had tongue and long cancer

just gonna tell ya dont smoke

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a friend who just started smoking and they also recently got acne problems. The combination of smoking and stress is probably whats making you break out. Smoking is just bad, you should definitely not get into the habit again as there are far more serious health risks than just a few pimples. Just keep your face clean and shower every day, etc, but thats about all you can do without either quitting smoking or going on some type of medication or seeing a dermatologist.