Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i am 18 yrs old guy and i smoke cigarettes?

i don't smoke too much
    but maybe just 7 or 8 per week is it ok?
    Should i leave it or not?

is it bad for my health?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course its bad for your health you can get lung cancer from it. It could shorten your life

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haven't you heard all the lung cancer studies... yes it's bad for your health. Even if you smoke one... I mean it's not going to kill you, but it will potentially damage your health than if you didn't smoke at all. If you're only smoking 7 or 8 per week then what is the point? You are still building up tar in your lungs, and no matter what, it will still affect your body. For instance, it will affect you if you were to go take a run. You will be more exhausted then if you never started smoking in the first place.

I would suggest dropping it. It's not doing you any good. It won't make your breath smell good, or your clothes, and it won't make you healthier.... so why do it???

Downloads
    Uploads
    Smoking tobacco is horrible for health and is very addictive, no matter how often. I recommend finding something better to do without hurting health. Smoked tobacco can cause lung cancer, addiction, and many other lung problems that can be fatal. One out of every three smokers ends up dying from their habit, and the other two won't live very good lives with all the lung damage. Do jumping jacks for a minute, put a short straw in your mouth, and try to breath through it. That's how hard it can be for a heavy smoker to breath every day. Not a good thing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your 7 or 8 a week will turn into a much bigger addiction, and addiction's a bitch once your in it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Smoking is bad for your health, no matter how little you smoke per week. Stop now while you are behind, cigarettes are very addicting and before you know it, you will be smoking 2 packs a day.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Smoking sucks big time.
    I started around your age and have tried everything to quit but still I smoke.

Been on the patch, tired the gum, tried prescription pills.

Cigarette smoking will kill you and there is no safe cigarette.

Look at this way, you'll either die a smoker or you'll quit at some time.
    So, why even start?

When I was younger I could be so much more active for much longer. I worked outdoors in the hot sun all day and now i can;t take more than a couple of hours before feeling tired.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well of course smoking is fricken bad for your health! lol, everyone knows that its bad, yet people still do it. you can get cancer, and this bad stuff! yellow teeth too! Its pretty nasty, and im a girl and i definately wouldnt want to date a smoker, so i think you should quit!

Downloads
    Uploads
    uhh duh its bad for your health think dude! Ok Ive learned a lot about smoking and it is bad with a capitol B. do you want to keep smoking and end up with one or no lung(s)?!?!?!?!?!?! SO all i have to type is ......... STOP THE SMOKIN OR YOUR GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this helps and even if you smoke some times, your still gonna die

Downloads
    Uploads
    deff bad for your health. make sure to stop right away!!! girls DONT like stinky breath and yellow teeth. look at this website to motivate you.... http://www.quit-smoking-stop.com/harmful-smoking-effects.html