Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Addictive Ratios !! " Tobacco Vs Weed"?

1. Which is more addictive Cigarettes or Weeds ? ( Very Important Question ).
    2. and as Cigarettes would decrease the IBS "Inflammatory bowl syndrome" by smoking it once to to twice a day ; gives an excuse to a patient to do so ?
    3. Is Smoking a cigarette per week can cause any adverse or healthy effects ? "I'm asking cause I know many doctors do so" ...> A doctor says/claims that as we are getting older,our natural nicotine declines by time ( ok that's true) .. thus we need a replacement ... Can't we get it anywhere else ?
    I discussed it with him about being addictive and so on .. He said that he can take control of smoking .. besides many drugs and medicine in the Pharmaceutical markets are as well addictive ..the least upon them all ; although they aren't that addictive ; but people can't run their lives without it ; Which is NSAIDs "Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs". I ran out of words seriously.
    O! Wait ! Besides ; my bro is a pharmacist and he admitted that he smoked a month and then he cut it off and I asked him whether it was hard or easy ... He told it was nothing ...
    4. What can a single Cigarette do ? "Once a life for example"
    5. Besides ; smokers do smoke .. I get 80 % of what they are smoking ; while they get just 20 % of what do they smoke , thereby I'm a negative smoker .... How Can This Be Solved?
    6. Why don't we deal Negative smokers as Smokers as they can get through the withdrawal symptoms upon getting off the smoking area/people ? I saw many passing through this.

May be I'm asking cause I've personal problems with ratios as well. I dislike ratios. I need decisive detective numbers. (1+1=2 ) . Yes I know many things shall not be run in such a way but I'm trying to make friendships with ratios "ugh" . "like you know I hate it when someone says : randomly it's ... " ..> Wait "Randomly about" .... > What does randomly equal to ?

Sorry for the elongation.
    I would appreciate your answers really.
    I know about niacin as well .... That's why I'm asking...
    Besides in my work ; they always call passive smokers as negative smokers ....
    The ratios about 80 and 20 .. How can a negative/passive smoker get 20 % of just what he is smoking and the passive get 80 % ... Can you believe this ? or assure it ?! If there is any evidence ; then please show it up ...

Downloads
    Uploads
    1/ Cigarettes, by far. It has been proven that nicotine addiction is one of the hardest physical addictions to break. Weed, on the other hand, is much easier to give up. There are no direct figures for this, since different people react in different ways. However, studies have shown that nicotine addiction requires a lot of willpower, and many more ex-smokers fall back to old habits than ex-weed users do.

2/ Where does it say that smoking alleviates IBS? Never heard that before. Moreover, even if it did, the harmful effects far outweigh the positive ones.

3/ We don't have nicotine in our bodies unless we smoke, and we don't need it. We require niacin (vitamin B3), which is a nicotine derivative. But it is definitely not the same chemical.

4/ A single cigarette would do relatively little harm, compared to the amount of junk people would inhale over time from smoking. However, it does initiate the steps towards nicotine addiction.

5/ Negative smoking does not exist. If you smoke, no matter what percentage you inhale, you get that amount. I think you mean passive smoking, where you inhale the smoke from others.

6/ Passive smoking is labelled as carcinogenic as well, and it is taken very seriously by the medical profession.

Personally, I don't see the link with ratios.

Downloads
    Uploads
    1. Both are largely psychological dependents however the former has innumerable (introduced) additives to create a physiological dependence: cigarettes

2. NO. what is less desirable? carcinoma( lungs, throat ,lips, esophagus) ,emphysema, cardiovascular diseases (and the list goes on and on) OR irritable bowel syndrome.

3. Is one fix of ice (hammer, meth K etc etc) once a week damaging? Sure as hell is.. Your doctors are in denial if they in any way condone or excuse the use of cigarettes or weed. Get another doctor. Your bros is lying.

4.Remove yourself from smokers or tell them to remove themselves away from you.

5. Once in a lifetime cigarette is probably OK cos you'll feel spaced and sick as pig and think this s**t ain't for me - your body is actually saying "this is a poison".

6.Don't understand your last question but I smoked cigarettes and weed for many years. It was the hardest thing I've done to cold turkey both but I did.

I and will never go someone to stop either one. If asked I'll repeat as I've written above but in a lot more very gruesome detail

I now have emphysema, am on several meds and my life expectancy has been reduced -Its still not too bad and I am thankful that (at this stage) I don't have the most aggressive life threatening diseases I could have invited upon myself

MATE- Get over the ratios. These type of ratios are gathered from polls and surveys ie: opinions

If you want get real, study or immerse your self in statistics ( not too much though :-)) )