Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

!!!!marinoni Bike!!!!!?

I just got an old Marinoni bike in almost perfect condition. What's it worth? I think it needs new wheels. Other than that nothing is wrong with it at all. Everything is original. I think the guy who gave it to me said its from 87.

Downloads
    Uploads
    worth depends on components. those are nice bikes. they had a nice feel. also depends on the purpose of value. insurance replacement, resale. take to bike shop for appraisal. the wheels are probably in good shape too just new tires & tubes. also for all you out there that read this marinoni is one of only a few bike mfr that will mfr bikes specifically for each rider in north america .

Downloads
    Uploads
    worth depends on components. those are nice bikes. they had a nice feel. also depends on the purpose of value. insurance replacement, resale. take to bike shop for appraisal. the wheels are probably in good shape too just new tires & tubes. also for all you out there that read this marinoni is one of only a few bike mfr that will mfr bikes specifically for each rider in north america .