!!!!marinoni Bike!!!!!?

Matt

May 12, 2008
I just got an old Marinoni bike in almost perfect condition. What's it worth? I think it needs new wheels. Other than that nothing is wrong with it at all. Everything is original. I think the guy who gave it to me said its from 87.

worth depends on components. those are nice bikes. they had a nice feel. also depends on the purpose of value. insurance replacement, resale. take to bike shop for appraisal. the wheels are probably in good shape too just new tires & tubes. also for all you out there that read this marinoni is one of only a few bike mfr that will mfr bikes specifically for each rider in north america .

worth depends on components. those are nice bikes. they had a nice feel. also depends on the purpose of value. insurance replacement, resale. take to bike shop for appraisal. the wheels are probably in good shape too just new tires & tubes. also for all you out there that read this marinoni is one of only a few bike mfr that will mfr bikes specifically for each rider in north america .

Back