Celebrity Crushes...?

Gackt.... because he's Gackt.

"Makes the girls squeel, and men very confused..."
is how I usually discribe him, (I've heard a few guys state that Gackt had really confused them over their sexual oriantation lol. XD )

He can sing, and acually is REALLY good at acting. Guy Mushe saw his preformance in a drama, and managed to get him to act in the Hollywood movie Bunraku (which should come out this year... but it's still not announced...) costaring with Josh Harnett.

I also really respect his openions on things, and his voice is amazing.
And he's amazing at composing music. Not only his he my fav singer/celeb, but he's my fav composer (and pianoist)_

Also, he's REALLY funny.

second would be Miyavi, because he is INSANE and hyper.
Really, REALLY REALLY hyper.

Celebrity Crushes
Gale Harold
Matt Damon
Leonardo DiCaprio
Charlie Hunnam
Clive Owen
Will Smith
Robert Dowery Jr.
Djimon Honsou-Blood Diamond or Gladiator
Mark Wahlberg

Not only are they all good looking men but they are also mature men as well

I have many. My most recent crush is Jonathon Rhys Myers. of Tudors.

Hugh Laurie of House
Al Pacino, because he's my all time favorite.

none of them, their all f!cked up in the heads, they are crazy and I urge every last one of you to not get involved with those type of people, i know i wouldn't make a mistake to date one ever again. He is a mess.

Cauliflower, I TOTAL agree with you! Gackt is a MEGA hottie!

But I would have to say my celeb crush is Miyavi! He's just so different, and so unique, and he doesn't care what people think! I loved him in his music videos Itoshii Hito and WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD. Hell, whatever music he's in, he's HOT!

Now I'm getting all giddy about it cause he's coming to Texas on April 10! <3 I can't wait!!!!

My crush is Lorenze Tate and has always been since I was a teen. He was soooooo sexy in Menace To Society!!!!

Back