if my parents were to go to verizon and ask to see all of my text messages

M

MICHELLE W

sent and received, could they? people keep telling me to be careful with what i say on text messages to who and what I say. can they see sent pictures and to who also? because wouldnt that be illegal for verizon to monitor what you say to people and who you say it to?

I believe that would be way illegal.
they might get a list of who you sent a text to but what you typed in seed text no
That would be an invasion of privacy.
And violates several constional laws.

No one has a copy of your texts or pictures except the phone you use to send them and the receiving phone. The only thing your parents can see, which will be on their bill or they can go online and look at their bill, is the phone number you are texting, sending pics and calling. That's it.

Now if your sending stuff via text and pics that you shouldn't then you may want to consider either stop doing it or delete your text sent and received in your cell phone. Why do I say this? Because as a parent paying the child's cell phone "I" would take your phone and see what's going on if I had reason to believe your getting into trouble or if someone happened to mention it.

Sounds like you've been doing something that you know is wrong. You need to be careful. Now if your parents look at this question there really going to be on to you.

yeah they can and they can on the computer also my mom has done it me but yeah they can find out what u say in texts

Back