Hey girls. If your hymen can be broken from a period, riding a bike,...

Nov 26, 2008
...falling on your but........? Why do I hear some girls wanting to have it sown back on for? Is i just to prove your a virgin? If so that doesn't make sense to me if other events can break it other then sex.
Girls that want to do that are only ones that want to pretend their still a virgin to impress someone.....I personally wouldn't know if it was broken or not unless it's like a barricade of something

I don't see how it can prove you're a virgin 'cause it be broken from lots of things other than sex. Mine broke putting in a tampon for the first time.

I don't see how it can prove you're a virgin 'cause it be broken from lots of things other than sex. Mine broke putting in a tampon for the first time.

i DUNNO. iT'S STUPID. cAN YOU IMAGINE SOMEONE SEWING THE INSIDE OF YOUR COOCHIE? tHAT WOULD HURT LIKE hell!

unless your talking about serious accidents or something like that, i thought that you can only have your hymen broken by having sex for the first time.

some girls want to have it sewn back to its original state because they dont want there potential mates to know that they have already had sex in some cultures. they are considered whores if they dont deliver themselves to there arranged husbands as virgins.

i think you are confusing many urban myths with peer pressure. i am also drunk.

I've never even heard that before.
I've always thought after you break the Hymen it's done..
Girls usually break it through tampons or having sex..

because they wanna impress their man,
which is kinda sad how what men like determine what women do.
like, womens fashion, purely based on what men like

Back