Unlocking Code For Sony Ericsson W595!!!!?

JordanJ

Mar 22, 2008
Please Help Me!
Can anyone help me, i need the unlock code for a sony ericsson W595
its locked to Three and I'm on orange so they won't help me, i have tried two internet sites and they can't help me, Please There Must Be Someone With A Heart Out There??

PLEASE HELP

It is not that Orange won't help you, they can't. No service provider can unlock another's devices. The unlock code must come from the service provider that the device was manufactured for and they are the only ones that will have it and can provide for free. So you need to contact 3, not Orange. If all else fails take it to a shop that works on cell phones and they can do it for a small fee

jemma t

iv got a 02 sony ericsson w595 n i need it on orange does any1 no how i can unlock it or wat web sites??

iv got a 02 sony ericsson w595 n i need it on orange does any1 no how i can unlock it or wat web sites??

Hi you can visit this site Simpleunlocking.com here you can get the unlock code and unlock your sony ericsson w595 easily. To get the code you have to mention which country is locked now,network provider and imei number. Then they send unlock code through email. After unlock your mobile you can use it orange sim card and any other sim card in your sony ericsson w595 easily.

Back