Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

lg shine ke970?????????? =]?

Is it a good phone? When you receive a txt does is come up on the screen that you got a new message and click the button to show (someone said on a website it doesn't come up just wondering if that's true). is it easy to text on? is the scrolly button easy to scroll? is it easy to use? which colour looks the best on it? Does it have cool wallpapers+screensavers? and any other cool features + etc. i would love to know =]

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had the Lg shine for almost 2 years and it is a good phone, you do get a message alert for texts, very easy to use, the scroll button can be a bit fiddly at times but overall i think its ok, still looks good after 2 yrs, but if you dont have a cover the face gets scratched easily, i have the silver one which of course I think looks best, and you can also use the face as a mirror, a plus for us ladies!. the camera is not too good pretty basic, as is the phone, it has mp3 and bluetooth, but dont expect top of the range, more middle of the road.