Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Member TheShoeInYourFace's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are a sick puppy.

You might consider taking a big black one up your racist rectum and check back with us. We have time and you don't.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fair enough. Before and during the American colonial days, any race could be a slave. Sometimes for indenture. Then, the Americas did away with indentured slavery, that left colored peoples. The americans tried to in slave the aboriginal or Indians". The indians would just walk off. Sub sahara africa was a bit backward in organizing tribes into nations, but they had many wars. The captives soon found themselves in the hands of slave traders."The blacks from africa and other areas such as pacific islands could not as easily walk back to their tribe.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well waring tribes sold POW's into slavery along with slavers capturing some slaves from the nomadic tribes. But it is true that most of the slaves were sold into slavery by the captures in war. The sentiment of anger among black culture in the US is most defiantly not justified. Not every person has this sentiment, but the few that have actually pushed for benefits such as reparations is absolutely ridiculous.

As far as your comment about evil white men holding them back the civilizations in africa that flurished were in northern africa on the med. The slaves, even in ancient times, mostly came from the middle of aftica.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Slavery was an accepted practice going back to biblical times.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you serious? Can I drop your a*s in an opium den in Hong Kong and see how long it takes before you escape the beatings and raping?

Let me guess... you think Rush is a genius and G.W. the best Prez ever! Good luck with that princess. I'll be over with Reality.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you serious? Can I drop your a*s in an opium den in Hong Kong and see how long it takes before you escape the beatings and raping?

Let me guess... you think Rush is a genius and G.W. the best Prez ever! Good luck with that princess. I'll be over with Reality.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123