Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    lacrosselover

If anyone out there has a Samsung mini-DVD camcorder I need your help,...

...please...............? I have been taping some of my son's lacrosse games and have about 2 hours worth of filming that I want to be able to forward it to someone via my PC. I am a novice at this and have read the manual over and over and it doesn't specify how to do it. Do I have to transfer the mini-DVD to another medium? Is it transferable to a PC? Should I just ask someone at Circuit City from where I purchased the camcorder? The camcorder came with a DV MediaPro 2.0 with MediaOne Gallery disk. Will that tell me how to get it on my PC? I am SO lost and confused. I don't know where to start. Please help. Thanks to you all !!

Jameskan Video
    you have to make a dvd of it, then mail to whoever you want to watch it. Or you could upload to youtube. First you have to get on your pc. You have to have a firewire card othwerwise you need to buy one and install or have installed. You'll need capture software. Nero 6 works good and is cheap, about $20 on ebay. If you want to write a DVD of course you have to have a DVD writer drive. If you want to just upload to youtube, then you can capture at around 300k bitrate and 320 x 240 pixels which will make it upload faster as it's near the resolution and size that the youtube video will be.

http://www.kozenrufu.com/Jameskan/