Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why are girls consumed with gossip?

As a female, I am completely disgusted by the way the majority of girls now-a-days carry themselves. They rarely hold conversations which are not based upon negative judgments of people, or complaints in general. Often times, they flip out about petty things and will start fights with their "best friends" over complete nonsense! Over time, I have distanced myself from most girls which is why I mostly have guy friends, and they're great! I don't even know how to act around girls anymore. What is it in the nature of females that causes them to act this way?
    Guys have different ways of handling things, and surprisingly I have a better handle on them than I do on my own gender. It's so weird. And when you say "older women don't act this way," I have to respectfully disagree because they certainly do. I see cliques of older women all the time, just like with the coffee gossip! (Haha)

Capone, I am definitely a female. There is no doubt about that! I have just felt the wrath of girls, and women alike with being friends, and it's cruelty! Guys aren't angels either, but they've proven to be better friends in my life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know, but I do know it's not just a female pass time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    girls?

are you KIDDING?

set ONE FOOT on a military base. our main population is young, single men and i can tell you what NO ONE gossips like young enlisted dudes. they know ALL the good sht!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls are insecure and need to make themselves look better. No matter how old you are or how mature you think you are you still have a Tide bit of gossipy teenager in there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with you. Some girls/woman aren't realizing what their full potential could be but they waste their time on gossip and looks. Fortunately, some girls/woman are very mature and do their best to not confide in these actions. I remember being apart of the whole gossip myself and I wonder why I did it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    amen girl. i am right by your side.

I think it might be because they don't acutally have real friends, and don't have a lot in their life to be proud of.... so they think that knowing things about someone and hurting them it will make them feel like a stronger person and liek they have the upper hand.

Just cause they have nothing better to do and are bored.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They must be young. Older women don't act this way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm suspicious of your avatar. No woman admits such truth on GWS.

Downloads
    Uploads
    exactly! I wonder why a lot of girls gossip all the time, as to why? obviously, idk for sure cuz im a guy, but i think they are probably insecure about something about themselves, so they critique others. again, idk 4 sure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because they have nothing better to do and guys don't about that stuff as much as girls do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast