Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Sage's Unicorn!

What is XVid-Camera?

When I want to download a Bit Torrent and see the information about the Torrent sometimes I see

XViD-Camera

as a definition of what the Torrent is...can someone please tell me what this means?

Thanks!

Harith Rahman
    xvid is a codec used by a program to play the movie. Camera means its a movie being filmed by a video camera, so low quality. Look for DVD rips for better quality. a torrent is a file that is download from any people in smaller pieces rather than one big file from few sources.
    if you want to watch movies without downloading them check out joox.net or watch-movies.net

kramnnim
    xvid is a video codec. camera might mean it was taped by a camcorder pointed at a movie theater screen. Bittorrent is basically a way to download files.