Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    itskhak

Elizabeth Golden Age Hd DVD - does NOT play in high definition?

Hi guys,
    I have a Toshiba HD-A2 as my HD-DVD player and I have never encountered any problems before until I bought Elizabeth The Golden Age. It plays as a regular DVD but for the life of me it will not play as a HD DVD! I also tried a firmware upgrade but even after following all instructions, the player does not recognize the burnt CD-R... anyone out there with the same trouble concerning this movie? And if so, any tips on the fix? Thanks in advance for all your answers.

I bought the real movie. I am talking about a HDDVD player that is not playing the real HD-DVD movie. I read in forums that some HD-DVD/DVD combo originals are being recalled. I saw somewhere a HD-DVD version only of the movie. Could that be it?

malwilhist
    There's a block on burning that dvd in HD. You'll have to go buy the real thing if you want it!

Ashram
    It is certainly possible that the disc could be defective.

Contact the publisher of the disc for help in obtaining a replacement or, if you still have the receipt, go to the place of sale and exchange the disc for a new copy of the same title.