Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    mR. CA$H

Blueray player vs. PS3?

i think that i wouldnt use the game part of it that much but i would use it and also i would have to get the higher up model the 80gb one becuase i want online abilities.
    My ? is that which one should i get a ps3 for 499 ( and you get 5 free blueray movies) or to get a blueray player for 399 and get 10 free blueray movies) also the regular blueray player has an up-convert dvd player in it does the ps3 have that?
    please help me
    i want the ps3 but its 0 more and you only get 5 free blueray movies vs. 10 with the regular blueray player also if i get the ps3 will i need to spend another 0 on an upconvert dvd player?

thanks in advance

GChivasMX
    PS3 because you can also play games, music, videos, INTERNET and if you have a PSP they can Remote Play. Blueray may give you 10 free movies, but can you play games, use the internet or connect to the PSP? Nope

PS3 is a better choice.

born_2_race
    get the ps3 it also upconverts the movies. imo the ps3 is a better decision.

elsamuel7
    60GB ps3 - if u can find 1 now

cya

Rated-R King
    Ps3