Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    johnny

Copying Sky HD programs to DVD?

I have a sky HD box, satelite TV in the UK, which has an internal hard drive, can you recommend a product or website which would enable me to use my pc to download programs saved on the Sky hardrive and burn direct to DVD disc.

Norm
    Hi Johnny,

I use DVD Xpress.

With DVD Xpress you can transfer your video to your hard drive and then edit it if you desire. DVD Xpress comes with basic video editing software. I got mine at Sam's in the US for $59.95. They are cheaper now. You can look at one & read about it here - http://www.usb-ware.com/ads-dvd-xpress.htm

You connect the composite output of your DVR into the DVD Xpress and connect the DVD Xpress to your computer via a USB cable.

I would think you could find them in the U.K.

Norm

Norm
    Hi Johnny,

I use DVD Xpress.

With DVD Xpress you can transfer your video to your hard drive and then edit it if you desire. DVD Xpress comes with basic video editing software. I got mine at Sam's in the US for $59.95. They are cheaper now. You can look at one & read about it here - http://www.usb-ware.com/ads-dvd-xpress.htm

You connect the composite output of your DVR into the DVD Xpress and connect the DVD Xpress to your computer via a USB cable.

I would think you could find them in the U.K.

Norm