Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Josh M

I've stolen a few dvd's from wal-mart a couple times and..?

the first time nothing went off second time it went off i just ran and never got caught either times ive never stolen very many things but the manager and the wal-mart i stole from treated me really bad so but why did the alarm not go off the first time and went off the second time both times dvd's but how can i stop the alarm from going off all togather and anyone preaching to me is wasting there time i know whats right and wrong

Su-Nami
    If you say you know right rfom wrong - then you know what youu are doing is WRONG!!!!!!!!!!
    I have no idea as to why the alarm would ring one time and not the other time.
    Please don''t be an idiot and stop STEALING. It will eventaully catch up with you and after age 18 - you won't be protected by the fact that you were under age.
    QUIT BEING A DUMMY AND QUIT STEALING - IT WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU AND THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES FOR YOUR ACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace
    probably the thing that sets alarm to go off didn't work :-?