Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

LG KS360 Problem with memory card?

My new lg ks360 is giving me some probs.The 4gb memory card i bought for it,i have inserted it and formatted it,but its still saying memory full?And also,the message symbol wont stop flashing when my inbox isnt full and i have no unread messages.Quickest answer that helps me gets 10 points!

Unregistered
    i also have the flashing message symbol on my lg ks360 and it comes up because the messages are automatically saved into 'reserved' memory which can only hold up to 500 messages.

Unregistered

soloution

if u r bluetoothing with ur friends and it says memory full and u have stuff stored to ur phone move it to the meomory card via phone on my stuff mark them as copy and then on to external memory and whenever u have the memory crad in the phone it will have those songs and when u get a sound move it to ur memory card then delete the one stroed on ur phone

Unregistered

lg ks360

im havin the same sort ov problem i have nothing in my fone memory but wen i try to send a song it says memory full how do i get it to save to memory card automaticaly??

Unregistered
    My phone was reading my memory card up until today. The battery was low and the phone died. I pluged it in and charged it, when i cut it back on it will not read the memory card. I cut the phone back off took the card out for a sec put it back in and turned it back on and it still wont work.

Unregistered
    The solution is dumb and not understandable, need a more detailed info