Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it worth buying iPhone 3G? Please tell me, m thinking of buying?

Is iPhone 3G good. Is it worth buying it. Please tell me as i have thought of buying it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought one right before Christmas because I fell in a freezing cold stream with my old crappy LG phone that was like four years old and it broke due to water damage..

Anyways, it is the best thing in the entire world. I got a 16gb iPhone, I currently have over a thousand songs on it, and about 60 applications, and it is only half full.

The games are really fun fo the phone, and they have tons of useful apps too. You can go in the internet no matter where you are, no wi-fi needed. They have GPS. And you can open up the GPS and just search for something like "restaurant," and it will tell you what restaurants are near you, and you can read reviews from said restaurants... You can open up the "google mobile" app and just put the phone up to your head and say something like "fred meyer," and it will search for nearby fred meyers and you can read the store hours or even get the phone number...

Like the comercial says.. there is an app for just about everything. I am so happy I have one...

The only gripe people have about them is that you cant put SD or micro SD cards in them (which is a tiny little memory chip.) But instead, Apple just put a Solid State Drive in them, which offers unbelievable speed in selecting sogs to play, opening apps, or watching videos. Whereas an SD card would take ten times longer...

Just get one, you won't regret it, I swear.

Downloads
    Uploads
    its not worth it. trust me, its not a huge thing afterall. get the blackberry flip pearl though, its way better =D

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes it is. i already own one and it's the best phone that i have.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love it. I love that it's an all in one device. I have my phone , music, books, internet, photos and fun and only one thing to carry. However, the least expensive monthly plan is $70 with no texting so it's a bit pricy.