Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Caught my son having sex with his friend in me and my husbands bed?

My son invited his friend over ( they were friends just since a week ago ) and I let them stay alone while I went to the local market.
    I came home from the Market early, I live in a large house so he didn't notice the garage door opening when I came in.

I entered my house expecting to see my son and his friend playing videogames in the basement, but I didn't see them- the TV was on though and a game was at the pause menu. I figured he must have gone across the street to my brothers house to play on the trampoline or something.

I figured whatever I'll yell at my son for leaving without my consent when he returns. I then went on with my business and went and checked my email, had a snack, then I had to go up to my room to shower- I got to the door, opened it, and saw my son on top of my bed covers naked with his friend's male genitalia in his mouth.

I don't know how I can cope with this, I told my sons friend to get out of the house, and I hit my son multiple times after his friend left- I was filled with fury- I thought my son was a good catholic and not some sort of satanic homosexual- we are a family based on religious values, not liberal beliefs.

I don't know what to tell my husband, I am sickened by this and I need someone who has had something similar to this occur to them.

This is a dead serious question, I need support.

A concerned catholic,
    Maureen
    By the way, the name is my husbands account.

Unregistered
    A DEVOUT Catholic and you struck your child numerous times, disgraceful. It's time for the Catholic Church to catch up with modern times! Oh. and I don't know of ANY homosexuals that are Satanic.

Remember that Jesus forgave all. You need to talk (and listen) to your son.

Unregistered
    Me and my friend got caught when we were teens having sex. We are both straight now married with kids. we just waanted to experiment and trusted eachother, better than getting sucked into the gay scene to try out your sexuality.

We had a short very passionate fling and got it out of our systems, his mom walked in to see me inside him during intercourse, thankfully after snapping out of her shock she left us to it and he didnt find out. i spoke to her after and she seemed to understand.

they were catholic too btw

Unregistered
    First of all, hitting your child is child abuse and wrong. Second people are people! Just because some male likes a man and his penis does NOT make him a fucking devil worshiper.
    I'm 14 and bisexual. First off they were most likely experimenting. So that is NORMAL! But hitting your son and going all SUPER Religious is wrong! QUIT hitting your son and accept him for who he is you psycho BITCH!

Sorry for my attitude, but this is UNACCEPTABLE!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by David K View Post
    My son invited his friend over ( they were friends just since a week ago ) and I let them stay alone while I went to the local market.
    I came home from the Market early, I live in a large house so he didn't notice the garage door opening when I came in.

I entered my house expecting to see my son and his friend playing videogames in the basement, but I didn't see them- the TV was on though and a game was at the pause menu. I figured he must have gone across the street to my brothers house to play on the trampoline or something.

I figured whatever I'll yell at my son for leaving without my consent when he returns. I then went on with my business and went and checked my email, had a snack, then I had to go up to my room to shower- I got to the door, opened it, and saw my son on top of my bed covers naked with his friend's male genitalia in his mouth.

I don't know how I can cope with this, I told my sons friend to get out of the house, and I hit my son multiple times after his friend left- I was filled with fury- I thought my son was a good catholic and not some sort of satanic homosexual- we are a family based on religious values, not liberal beliefs.

I don't know what to tell my husband, I am sickened by this and I need someone who has had something similar to this occur to them.

This is a dead serious question, I need support.

A concerned catholic,
    Maureen
    By the way, the name is my husbands account.
    Fuck you stupid prick just because hes gay dosent mean hes satanic stop selling your beleifs to what a book said... IT was written by humans not god you sick animal

FYI... i am a christian who goes to church and worships god

Unregistered
    My god. It horrifies me to read stories like this. Why would you hit your son because you think he's gay? Did you think hitting him would suddenly snap him into so psycho religious whore like you? I think you should apologize to him immediately. Did even consider the fact that he might not even be gay? Did you know that it is notmal for teenage boys to experiment with one another. Oh and in all my 47 years as a devout Christian, I have never come across a verse in the b Get your nose out of your bible and get involved in your sons life. You should be ashamed of you

Unregistered
    Ma'am, I would consider checking yourself for mental unraveling or just plain bigotry. First off, homosexuals are not satanic and you should be ashamed for labeling an innocent group of people that way, especially your own son. Your son might have just been experimenting as a lot of teen boys do. But if he's gay, what the fuck is your crazy ass goig to do? Send him to a conversion camp? Yeah that never works. Homosexuality is not a sin, and don't give me any liviticus bullshit, I've studied those parts in the bible and I will be quick to put you in your place. You are definitely not going to change what makes your son happy (sexually and emotionally) I suggest you get your mind together and apologize for hitting him (that probably traumatized him btw, so now you are a villain to him. You've probably hurt his feelings severely). God loves everybody, he wouldn't have given your son the gay gene if he didn't.

Unregistered
    I'm a gay 17 year old teen and i'm gay and there is nothing wrong with being gay! I think a boys penis in my ass feels great!

Unregistered
    You people are fucked up. BURN IN HELL YOU FUCKING DOGS!!! The poor woman is traumatised and you gay fucks think it's funny to run her down. Fuck every single one of you.

Unregistered
    WHAT A FUCKING BITCH.... YOU SHOULD TALK TO HIM NOT ABUSE HIM....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast