Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

There's a rumor that a guy likes me but my best friend likes him but the guy...

...doesn't like her. So what to do? Seriously, there's 2 girls in my class who like him. One with a tiny crush and one with a big crush. The one with a big crush really likes him and she's my best friend. She tells me she doesn't care if someone else gets him but I can tell that she does care. And when I overhear the guy's closest friends talking about who he likes, they say my name. So I have 2 questions:

1. How do I tell my best friend?
    2. Does he like me?

And by the way my best friend gets angry easily and once shes mad at you, she'll always be.
    I don't really like my best friend she's kinda annoying and so I just be friends with her because if I wasn't friends with her no one would be.

Downloads
    Uploads
    at the end of the day if you like him and he likes you go for it and your friend will have to like it or lump it. just tell her what you have over heard you dont know if its true or not??? if shes mad with you over a boy i suggest she isnt really a true friend sorry hun but she would want whats best for you xx

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, if you want to be a good friend, then just come right out and tell her about the rumor (which is exactly that, a rumor.) and then tell her that you are not interested in him, even if you are.

If you could care less what your friend thinks, then I say the best way to get with this guy is to become friends with his friends and ease your way in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You dont tell your best friend anything...........you remain freinds with your friend and do not date this guy. It would be heart crushing for her and if she is your best friend why would you even consider that. Put yourself in her shoes. Who cares if he doesn't like her (she is your best friend). And it is way more important to have a friend like her than to have a boyfriend. Shame on you for even considering this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You dont tell your best friend anything...........you remain freinds with your friend and do not date this guy. It would be heart crushing for her and if she is your best friend why would you even consider that. Put yourself in her shoes. Who cares if he doesn't like her (she is your best friend). And it is way more important to have a friend like her than to have a boyfriend. Shame on you for even considering this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cultivate generic friends. Social development is becoming self confident more than immature attempts to discover the perfect pairings. Group activities facilitate learning personal sensitivities while in the company of both girls and guys. Since there is no intimacy there really is no big deal.

Focus on developing personal social skills. This is the perfect opportunity to demonstrate being a friend to both. Mutually encourage friends and peers to explore academic, athletic, and extra curricular excellence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cultivate generic friends. Social development is becoming self confident more than immature attempts to discover the perfect pairings. Group activities facilitate learning personal sensitivities while in the company of both girls and guys. Since there is no intimacy there really is no big deal.

Focus on developing personal social skills. This is the perfect opportunity to demonstrate being a friend to both. Mutually encourage friends and peers to explore academic, athletic, and extra curricular excellence.