I had full blood work done as well as a urinary analysis last time I was at the clinic. I have yet to consult with my GP about the results, wondering if anyone can give me some information.

The UA showed ketones, 15 mg/dL. My glucose was 109, which I understand is only slightly over normal.

I'd eaten something sweet for breakfast, and had blood drawn less than 2 hours later. Could his explain the BG level? Is this even a concerning number?

As far as the ketones go, is it EVER normal for a healthy person to have ketones in your urine? I've noticed what seems like particles in my urine, which is exactly why I was given a UA. I had a abdominal CT scan 2 years back and it was noted that I had "extra renal pelves bilaterally". I never really did find out the meaning of this, and googling only resulted in bits of information. Any connection?

Could I be diabetic? Nearing? I'll be seeing my GP next week and will ask him all these questions as well. Just thought it'd be nice to get some opinions beforehand.