Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Blackberry with telus pay as you go?????

If i buy the Blackberry 7130e can i activate it with telus pay & talk (pay as you go) instead of getting a blackberry plan????

Unregistered
    i don't know about Telus , but i know rogers you can , You can try contacting Telus by phone or email and they should let you know from there.

Unregistered
    With telus, smartphones cannot go on a Pay-As-You-Go plan.

Unregistered
    If i buy the Blackberry 7130e can i activate it with virgin mobile pay & talk (pay as you go) instead of getting a blackberry plan????

Unregistered
    i hear now that you can activate the blackberry on pay and talk at their store but not online yet.

Unregistered
    pretty sure there is someone who works for telus that goes through all of these threads and answers your q's. If i were you i would just switch to another carrier because i know both rogers and fido let you have a smart phone with pay and talk. what has telus ever done for you anyway?