Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What is attractive or intriguing to a man with Venus in Scorpio?

pretty much what i said in the question above, hes a libra with moon in Aquarius, just for some extra feed back. This is just for fun so i don't need a bunch of answers saying thats not enough info, or that astrology is stupid, thanks : )

Unregistered

Venus in Scorpio Man

I'm a Venus in Scorpio man and here is a little list of things we find attractive.

Honesty is no.1 above all things generally.

Don't play games with us we hate it. It may seem like we play games but we're pretty shy and not prone to trusting people.

A little mystery, thats mystery not lies.

Subtlety especially sexual Subtlety.

That you can handle our intensity when it comes to us.

That you will tell us personal things and secrets about yourself, we will reciprocate this and this is a clear indication of our attraction as we consider this a large investment we do not trust lightly.

If you don't find anything about us disturbing, I feel if I said even a tenth of what I was truly thinking people would be horrified and not want anything to do with me.

We are attracted to different girls but generally not "plain" looking ones we have an eye for exoticness.

That you understand we probably won't want to talk much about how we really feel unless we are comfortable so don't push but gently remind cause the more we open up the more loyal and just generally in love with you we'll most likely become as our goal is to give everything.

We give 100% in a relationship, eventually so just be patient.

We like deep thoughts and talking about mysterious things in general.

Can you help me out and write down what you find attractive about Venus in Scorpio men as I'd like a real life application of what girls find attractive about us.

If you want to you can email me at [email protected]

Hope I helped!

- Chris

Artemis001

Refresh Why this woman loves Scorpio in Venus men

I find venus in scorpio men attractive because of their intensity. They live life fully; they jump into a relationship whole-heartedly, they are not tentative; they are focused and direct when they are interested in you; no game playing except the ones played in bed and in the control/dominance forum. This man is not child's play -- he seems to say, "let's get down to it and find out where this will go." Very grown up men. I like that -- give each other pleasure, be honest, and be loyal.

Unregistered

venus in scorpio man

I am a venus in aries woman and i find venus in scorpio men attractive yes.

Here is a list of things I have noticed about a man in scorpio.

There is something about their intensity which scares me a little but i am drawn to it like a moth to a flame.
    They are deep thinkers.
    They can sometimes confide in you, and when they do a whole multitude of thoughts erupts as they use such powerful adjectives.
    They seem to attract pretty much every other female within their workplace, quite annoying but not surprising really.
    One downfall of this is that you are not really sure as a woman if they are trustworthy. Do you really need to have all that attention all the time? I think the answer to that might be yes...?
    They flirt openly and give compliments openly. Can be unnerving and flattering all at the same time.

Are quick witted and can be impatient with those who are a little slower.
    Are generally good looking once they draw you in.

Love em to death!

Unregistered

venus in scorpio

well, that explains why i feel like most of the girls in my class are interested in me.... i sometime felt like, all the girls planned to fool me or something like that... lol

Unregistered
    SAGGIRL HERE: I LOVE THAT WITH THIS SCORPIO MAN IM INVOLVED WITH (MY FIRST) I DONT HAVE TO TALK MUCH. HE JUST KNOWS!