can i put a verizon phone a sprint plan?

Dude

May 14, 2008
someone told me it has to be unlocked or something or wat ever but wat is unlocking a phone?
plz help! thnx

well you cant do that, you would have to call verizon and get a unlocking code 4 your phone, BUT alot of carriers make you stay with there service 4 more than 6 months or so before you can unlock your phone, it would be cheaper to go out and by a sprint phone! good luck! but you can allways call verizon and c if you can, it dont hurt to ask!

Good luck!

someone told me it has to be unlocked or something or wat ever but wat is unlocking a phone?
plz help! thnx

Unlocking a mobile phone is a procedure to remove any SIM/Network restrictions set on the phone by either the manufacturer of the phone or by the mobile phone's service provider. After unlocking a mobile phone, you can still use it with it's existing network or switch over to any other supported network.

If you need to use your Verizon network locked phone you need to unlock it...You can use unlock code to unlock it...But after Unlock it you cannot use Sprint network ..Because It's CDMA Network...You can use only GSM Network sim card after Unlock it..Also that not from same country..You can use only other country gsm sim card.You cannot use Sprint ..Because It's CDMA..You can Unlock a verizon network locked phone using the unlock code...Specify the brand and model get the unlock code from the site Onlinegsmunlock.com and unlock it easily.

Last edited:
Back