Can anyone help with my nokia 3120 it keeps saying phone restricted enter

That is not very bright posting your IMEI on here. It is hard telling what some of these people that have way too much time on their hands might do with it. Try the link below.

hi i wish to add my experience here .i brought the nokia mobile from france locked with orange .i have no idea how to unlock the mobile .many guide me to use software to unlock the mobile but the process seems to be long and tedious .then one of my friend guide me to use codes to unlock the mobile .i got the codes from here unlocking4u here they ask the following details before providing the codes they are mobile model ,country and the network provider name .then the imei number of the mobile .then they send the codes to unlock the mobile . once i entered the codes in my mobile my mobile get unlocked and free to accept all network sim.i felt happy with their service.

code, imei:354849023494455 thanks? its a 3g phone, i took my 3g sim card out so i can use a different 1

Did your Nokia 3120 was restricted by your carrier ? To unlock your carrier restriction from your Nokia, use unlock code . You can get it from any of the online vendors like TheUnlockArena.com to unlock it .

Back