Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

If religious people hide the real reason behind religion, what is the real reason

they attack homosexuality? I mean, to me, that is obviously what’s going on; religious people for some reason just can’t bear the thought of homosexuals living their lives in peace and they hide their aversion to homosexuality behind their religious gibberish. I personally think that it’s a mechanism of evolution and natural selection that makes young males try to impress the ladies by attacking homosexuality. See, the tendency for human males to be gay is surprisingly high; something like 2 or 3 out every 10 guys will either be bi or gay. Human females instinctively know this and they naturally don’t want to start a family with a gay man because the relationships inevitably just don’t work. So, dating human females are always on the lookout for signs of gayness in their potential breeding partners. The human male’s instinctive response to this is to attack homosexuals in an attempt to show off their potential to be a good breeding partner.

As far as the reason females attack homosexuality; I really can’t see how a rational human female could be openly opposed to homosexuality. The only reason I can think of is that there is clearly something not working properly in their heads. Take the horrible Phelps women for example; religion has severely twisted their minds, which weren’t too sharp to start with, and they are just sub-human creatures now. Anyway, what do you think is the real reason religious people attack homosexuality?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was surprised you would think gay male relationships inevitably won't work. At any rate, I don't consider someone to be a good person if they attack anyone. Religious people sometimes attack homosexuality with protests, demonstrations, hate crimes in the name of their god because they are victims of groupthink, when people confrom to what their organization wants and not use their own moral judgment. When too many people follow a spiritual, political or social cause the results are inevitably ugly. It is hard enough for one human alone to follow God and live well, let alone when they join a large organization. It's human error X 100. An organization if left alone to grow like a huge christian church will begin to drift away from the meaning of the text and form their own wordly conclusions about what is right and what is wrong. They give their preachers, pastors and saints more credit than God, and lose their ability to love their neighbor or any neighbor outside the church. They'd be better off following God alone or with a few close friends, than joining a large congregation that will eventually go south.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you are absolutely correct in your fine and thoughtful reasoning