Can i use my T-Mobile sim card in the new PAYG iphone?

IzzyC

Jul 21, 2008
i can't wait to get the new pay as you go (PAYG) 3G iphone which i have spent nearly a year to save up for! but a huge problem has occured. I am still tied to a T-mobile sim card on contract for anouther 14 months on my present sont ericsson. Help me out, can i use my T-Mobile sim in the iphone PAYG 3G ?
thanks.

don't waste your time on buying that. i bought one and it didn't work. they tried to bill me the data charge the phone screwed up and crashed. don't waste ur money on it.

i can't wait to get the new pay as you go (PAYG) 3G iphone which i have spent nearly a year to save up for! but a huge problem has occured. I am still tied to a T-mobile sim card on contract for anouther 14 months on my present sont ericsson. Help me out, can i use my T-Mobile sim in the iphone PAYG 3G ?
thanks.

Yes,it's possible.
Before change your sim card,you must check your iPhone 3G phone is locked or unlocked.If you have locked one,you can't change your sim card without unlocking.If you need iPhone unlocking service visit wickedunlock.com Here you can unlock your iphone using Remote unlocking method.It's one of the best way to unlock your iphone without jailbreaking.

Back