Ok the yu gi oh anime series 1-51 play by much different rules than the games you can get for gba. The original series has it to where you can summon any card at any time, you can only attack with one card and you start with only 2000 life points. where the gba games and card game you have to sacerfice to summon higher lvl monsters and you start with 8000 life points and you can attack with each monster once a turn. The rules in the anime series seem more fair because for example. If my opponent gets a high lvl card in (one you need to sacurfice one or two monsters to be able to summon) and then wipes out my forces then i will never be able to summon something that could counter it because i would need two turns to do it. One to put up a monster to sacurfice and then another turn to summon the high lvl monster. but the opponent would destroy any monster i put up there. I could of course use a magic or trap card but for a beginner i only know of a few cards that would help like swards of revealing light and dark hole. but what i am asking is, is there a gba game that goes by the rules of the anime series (2000 life points, summon anything at anytime, and only one monster can attack per turn.)