I sadly own a 2006 s40 volvo, do I have to use the most expensive low profile

vavavoom

Jan 21, 2009
You can put different tyres on (brand and size), but to be able to help you we need to know the size of the current tyres.

You can put different tyres on (brand and size), but to be able to help you we need to know the size of the current tyres.

tires suggested? Are there other choices? Where would you purchase? I have had to replace the $250.00 Mich.....3 times...highway driving too.
I think the car is a piece of junk and I never had the opportunity to buy a car. My ex was controlling and I had no one to help me. I sure didn't get it to impress anyone.

You can change brand, but not size. Remember, the reason you bought that car is because you liked how it drove and most of that has to do with the tires.

If you wanted an economy tire you should have bought an economy car instead of trying to impress your friends by presenting an aire of European sophistication.

You can change brand, but not size. Remember, the reason you bought that car is because you liked how it drove and most of that has to do with the tires.

If you wanted an economy tire you should have bought an economy car instead of trying to impress your friends by presenting an aire of European sophistication.

Back