How to get the games for the Casio classpad 330 calculater?

E

ezacasper

I really want to know how to get the games for the casio classpad 330 calculater. Which website do i get it from? THank you for your help!

classpad 330

Ok thanks but how do you put the games on to the calculator

u use the software that u get in the box and then look in the file and there will be a guild to the classpad, go to page e18 and read that then it will tell u to go to page e33 it will tell u want to do

I have a classpad 330 and already have lots of games installed on it. I am assuming u r using windows XP. First, u have to install the program "FA-CP1". This lets ur calculator talk to ur computer. After u have successfully done that, connect ur calculator to ur computer via the usb cable. Then the computer will try and install it. It will fail. DOn't worry. After that happens it will want to search the internet for drivers and stuff. Ignore it and open up "FA-CP1". It will recognise ur calculator then it will want u to name it. This shows up on the calculators screen when u r using it. After that, click handheld
assistant at the top of the window. Then click import to classpads. This will open up a thing so u can find the files u want to put on ur calculator. If they do not show up, u may need to click on "Install addin to classpads". This looks for different types of files ur classpad can recognise. i think that is all u have to do. I havn't put stuff on mine in ages

i am using windows vista do u know how to do it from there the calculater doesnt show up on FA-CP1

help

ive done it o vista and it worked allright for me i just had to install the program again

Hello
I have follwed the instructions and nothing seems to work after i instal it, the program dosent recognise it, and where can you get games from?

it works......i followed the steps and it works...thanks :)

on my calculator it has a box and it says status, then it says standby and press clear to terminate. but i dnt no how to make my computer read the calculator, can u pls help???

hey mate. yer, mine did the same, but i figured that 1st you need the A1-whatever software. my omputer still doesn't recognise the calc, but the software does. then you just tranfer the stuuf and addins to it. hope that helps :);)

games

my computer wont install it :( can u help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :(:(:(:(

thanks for the info, where is it?

where can you get the program FACP1 from? cant seem to find it anywhere

I have a classpad 330 and already have lots of games installed on it. I am assuming u r using windows XP. First, u have to install the program "FA-CP1". This lets ur calculator talk to ur computer. After u have successfully done that, connect ur calculator to ur computer via the usb cable. Then the computer will try and install it. It will fail. DOn't worry. After that happens it will want to search the internet for drivers and stuff. Ignore it and open up "FA-CP1". It will recognise ur calculator then it will want u to name it. This shows up on the calculators screen when u r using it. After that, click handheld
assistant at the top of the window. Then click import to classpads. This will open up a thing so u can find the files u want to put on ur calculator. If they do not show up, u may need to click on "Install addin to classpads". This looks for different types of files ur classpad can recognise. i think that is all u have to do. I havn't put stuff on mine in ages

FA-CP1, is that the disk that came with the calculator?

same thing with me it wont rekonise or install from internet or cd also wats the website that i get gamesoff

seraphscase

Is there any way to get FA-CP1 off the internet rather then installing it from the disk?

Where can I download the program file FA-CP1 for my classpad

Does anybody know how to download FA-CP1 off the internet and NOT the cd that comes with the Classpad?

do i need winzip for the games? it won't download for me

Back