I'm 14. What kind of phone from ATT should I

ASHLEYYm1

Feb 22, 2009
get??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? i'm a freshman in high school if it matters. i need a new phone from att. it can be $200 at most.

i REALLY want the iphone but isn't it really expensive each month?

what kind of phone should i get? i want either a full keyboard or touch screen.

I have the pantech matrix it's pretty good. full keyboard and cool colors. the quickfire seems cool too. it's touch screen with a full keyboard and pretty colors. the propel also has a full keyboard but it seems really small and tight. may be uneasy to type. my mom has the LG vu it's touch screen and really light. it doesn't even feel like it's in your pocket. you can swiitch they keyboard to a qwerty one or regular. and it's a touch keyboard. all these phones are at&t. my dAd has the iPhone and it just seems old now. it's cool cuz u can use internet anywhere but u have to pay extra $30. hope I helped!

MATRIX.
full keyboard! yeeee
and it slides up and down.

the quickfire SUCKS. BADLY.
it breaks in a heartbeat and the touchscreen sucks.

Well you are really young, but I know cell phones is the thing to have.
Go to www.craigslist.com I got a lg shine for 125.00 they have alot of different phones check it out.

I have an LG Vu and I absolutely love it! It's a full keyboard AND a touchscreen. It's amazing and tough like kinda hard to break.

14? High School?

If you don't have an iPhone or something else with a QWERTY, prepare for the next four years to be in isolation. No one's going to want to talk to you unless you've got an iPhone...

maybe a voyager, or LG rumor!
iphone, they're nice but EVERYONE and yes EVERYONE has them so that doesn't really make them special but its a good phone.
Kind of big, and if you lose it you're screwed.

I have been threw tons of phones. The best i have ever had an wont give up is my full keyboard. I have T-mobile so u cant get the one i use but i am sure ATT has full keyboards. If you text a lot or Use im on ur phone its soo much better then a normal layout.

To the person who said no one will talk to you if u dont have a iphone. Lmao thanks for maken me laugh! Thats a bunch of Bull!

DO NOT GET AN LG PHONE ATT is having trouble with Lg's big time, i say go for a full key board. one that is really nice is the quickfire its a full keyboard that the screen slides up to be able to get to the keyboard.

Back