Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

LG Rumor cell phone?

Ok I have a couplpe of questions about the new Rumore by LG.

1. Is it OK to getthis phone if like to text, but your not a texting freak. I mean, I maybe do 100-300 texts a month. Is that enough to get a texting phone?

2. If I get this phone, should I get black or white? I mea, EVERYONE who has this phone probably got the black one because it's black and blue. But if I getthe white one, people will be like "The Rumor comes in 2 colors?!?!" So idk. I like both colors but I can't decide.

3. Do you HAVE to be able to go on the internet to get this phone? I just want to be able to call people, and text message people.

4. Is it worth $280?

Thanks again. The reason why I want this phone is because I REALLY did not want a flip phone, or a smartphone, OR a music phone. And this one is slightly affordable.

10 points for the best answer! THANK U =)
    OMG I amso sorry about my spelling! I would fix it if could! Bare with me! thankz~
    But it is ALOT cheaper than other ones that are real crappy. And just because it has a qwerty does'nt mean that it can't be used as a real phone just to call ppl.

Ethiks
    It really doesnt matter if a phone has a full qwerty keypad and you text at all it could be used for other features in the phone.
    Get black it honestly looks cleaner the white looks faded and ugly...Unless you like that then get white. No You dont have to have internet...The phone has been know to load slow so that will be a good thing...Its 280?! damn...Hmmm let me guess your only getting this because its cute...If your not really going to be texting nor will you have internet..It not worth 280.
    But..since you dont want a flip/smartphone or a music phone...Then its worth it...although i would suggest a phone slighty for the text and call purpouses.
    but in the long run...get a different phone one you could use to the fullest.
    *Sorry for any grammer mistakes (I.E doesnt have a built in dictionary xD) Or missing "O"'s