i want to buy a bike but?

tc@n+f33lmyf@c3

Feb 6, 2009
i dont have any credit. i have nvr ridin a bike, any tips? is it easy? im lookin for a beginner bike, i heard the ninja 250R is a great beginner bike so im looking for an 09 ninja 250R. How do i go about buying a bike with no credit? i have like 3k saved up. and what is down payment? im 19 btw

get on craiglist.org and you can find a pretty decent bike for cheap just watch out for the scams. 3k is plenty money for a good newer used bike. A 250 is a good beginner bike especiallly if you have never ridden before, they are light and got enough pep to get you around and your insurance wont be as high as a 600 cc. I would definetly buy a used one for the fact you have never ridden and there is no worse sound then you baby going down on the asphalt, and you dont wanna make payments on a road rashed bike

I suggest you start by getting a bike manual, you know the one you get to read about bike rules and regulations. then get a beginners permit. I would buy an older bike first. your insurance will be cheaper and if you dump it you won't want to kill yourself afterwards. I don't know where you live but where I do there is a community college that offers bike training , In ontario we have a two stage licence for beginners and it up you a stage and it helps to lower your insurance, but definitely start with an older bike plus it gives you time to build up experience before buying a bigger, better bike

Back