Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Bluetooth Headset Won't Connect To My PlayStation 3?

I've learned that you can connect a normal bluetooth headset for a mobile phone, to your PS3. So I went out and bought a Motorola H620 bluetooth headset. My friends have done this before and they told me to buy this EXACT one.

So I go in to set it up and it connects perfectly. Then I go to play online with my friends and there is no microphone symbol and nobody can hear me, and I can't hear them. I try restarting the PS3, restarting the headset, and reconfiguring and resetting the bluetooth headset.

Why won't it work? Please give me some detail on how, if I can, make it work. Thanks a lot. All answers are appreciated .

Also, don't tell me that I can't connect a bluetooth headset for a phone to my PS3 because I've seen it done, I have done it, and I know a lot more then most people about it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ok the first thing u do is go to manage bluetooth devices and your device should be there if its not then ur bluetooth is not connected. Then go to audio device settings and put your microphone level on wat ever level u want i per fer around 5 and put input as ur bluetooth and output as your bluetooth you can also change your voice if you want to just go down under settings and u should see voice changer. that's it hope it helps...

Unregistered
    how can I reset my earpiece?

Unregistered

Ps3 Headset

Hi...Ive got the same problem so far ive bought 6 Headsets that are compatible with PS3 and its just dont pair up or connect. I have even tried the Official PS3 Bluetooth Headset and that wont connect either...it will connect after 15mins den i cant hear my self den it wont connect and and when i click connect it just wont connect it says connection could not be established...can someone please help me...

thanks

Unregistered

ur the shit! braaaaaaaaaa

thanks braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnie J View Post
    ok the first thing u do is go to manage bluetooth devices and your device should be there if its not then ur bluetooth is not connected. Then go to audio device settings and put your microphone level on wat ever level u want i per fer around 5 and put input as ur bluetooth and output as your bluetooth you can also change your voice if you want to just go down under settings and u should see voice changer. that's it hope it helps...

Unregistered

ultimategamer

After I do all the stuff yall have said i will get off my ps3 and turn everything off and put my ear peice on the charger and when i get back on it happens again and i have to delete it and reconnect it. what can i do to fix it. please help

After I do all the stuff yall have said i will get off my ps3 and turn everything off and put my ear peice on the charger and when i get back on it happens again and i have to delete it and reconnect it. what can i do to fix it. please help

Unregistered

You Saved Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie J View Post
    Thank you so much!! you don't know how much that helped me!!

again...thank you!! I was about to throw it away!

Unregistered

i need help

I tried to connect my bluetooth headset up to the playstation 3 today but when i click start scanning. It just stays on 'scanning please wait' for ages. I had another headset and it still does the same. The headset is charged up. please help

NEEDHELP WITH MY HEADSET

My sony ericson mic wont wokr

well everytime i try to connect my headset with my ps3 it wont work when i try to connect it and it says please wait for a long time then says a connection cant be establish(800010009) i already tried deleting then re pairing it then it works for a few seconds then makes a beeping sound and disconnects i also made it my input and output device i dont know what to do

foilman

hold that button!

hullo ppl of the www. if u r havin trouble with pairing your wirless bluetooth headset, try holing down the send/power/end button (bigest button on the top.) for about 8 seconds until it flashes a continuous green at about 3-4 flashes a second. this should put it in pairing mode. hope this helps. it is what fixed mine

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast