My Bluetooth Headset Won't Connect To My PlayStation 3?

loloyomo1

Aug 23, 2008
I've learned that you can connect a normal bluetooth headset for a mobile phone, to your PS3. So I went out and bought a Motorola H620 bluetooth headset. My friends have done this before and they told me to buy this EXACT one.

So I go in to set it up and it connects perfectly. Then I go to play online with my friends and there is no microphone symbol and nobody can hear me, and I can't hear them. I try restarting the PS3, restarting the headset, and reconfiguring and resetting the bluetooth headset.

Why won't it work? Please give me some detail on how, if I can, make it work. Thanks a lot. All answers are appreciated :).

Also, don't tell me that I can't connect a bluetooth headset for a phone to my PS3 because I've seen it done, I have done it, and I know a lot more then most people about it.

ok the first thing u do is go to manage bluetooth devices and your device should be there if its not then ur bluetooth is not connected. Then go to audio device settings and put your microphone level on wat ever level u want i per fer around 5 and put input as ur bluetooth and output as your bluetooth you can also change your voice if you want to just go down under settings and u should see voice changer. that's it hope it helps... :)

Ps3 Headset

Hi...Ive got the same problem so far ive bought 6 Headsets that are compatible with PS3 and its just dont pair up or connect. I have even tried the Official PS3 Bluetooth Headset and that wont connect either...it will connect after 15mins den i cant hear my self den it wont connect and and when i click connect it just wont connect it says connection could not be established...can someone please help me...

thanks

ur the shit! braaaaaaaaaa

thanks braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ok the first thing u do is go to manage bluetooth devices and your device should be there if its not then ur bluetooth is not connected. Then go to audio device settings and put your microphone level on wat ever level u want i per fer around 5 and put input as ur bluetooth and output as your bluetooth you can also change your voice if you want to just go down under settings and u should see voice changer. that's it hope it helps... :)

ultimategamer

After I do all the stuff yall have said i will get off my ps3 and turn everything off and put my ear peice on the charger and when i get back on it happens again and i have to delete it and reconnect it. what can i do to fix it. please help

After I do all the stuff yall have said i will get off my ps3 and turn everything off and put my ear peice on the charger and when i get back on it happens again and i have to delete it and reconnect it. what can i do to fix it. please help

You Saved Me!

Thank you so much!! you don't know how much that helped me!!

again...thank you!! I was about to throw it away!

i need help

I tried to connect my bluetooth headset up to the playstation 3 today but when i click start scanning. It just stays on 'scanning please wait' for ages. I had another headset and it still does the same. The headset is charged up. please help

My sony ericson mic wont wokr

well everytime i try to connect my headset with my ps3 it wont work when i try to connect it and it says please wait for a long time then says a connection cant be establish(800010009) i already tried deleting then re pairing it then it works for a few seconds then makes a beeping sound and disconnects i also made it my input and output device i dont know what to do

hold that button!

hullo ppl of the www. if u r havin trouble with pairing your wirless bluetooth headset, try holing down the send/power/end button (bigest button on the top.) for about 8 seconds until it flashes a continuous green at about 3-4 flashes a second. this should put it in pairing mode. hope this helps. it is what fixed mine :)

Mine was working then stopped. It was saying it was connected however no luck. I then went into manage audio devices and it was not selected as a input output device. Simply scrolled down untill the bluetooth name came up and it works fine again.

im having the same problem , what happened was that i had it connected , but i brought it to my friends house then used it there , but when i cam back , it never worked. i tried repairing and connecting but niether work , i payed money for this im not throwing it away . put it as input and output dont work either and the usb wont automatically connect , DAMMIT . I . NEED . ANSWERS!!!:3_8_14[1]:

Ok Im having a problem with this headset, ive already paired it, I do everything just right. The audio device is on input and output then I turn up the volume.. when Im in this program I can hear myself but when I close out of it.. my headset does not stay connected.. I have the same exact Bluetooth headset and I've tried everything I can possibly think of, and I can't figure out what in doing wrong, can someone help?

ok i have a lg blue tooth its for phones but u know u can use to for my ps3. ok what it does is it works for about 3 seconds and u can hear everyone but then it beeps twice and doesnt work i know its fully charged and everything its showing up on my ps3 and everything is good accept that so yeh plz help.........will be thanked alot

hey my ps3 headset micphone turns on but it wont connect i have chaged it and it work then i went to play another game and then i was like no i play it later that when my mic stop i tryed every thing help me plz

I got the solution. When you connect you headset and it says connected you're not done. You then have to go to accessories setting, audio device setting and activate it. It will work guarantee. Enjoy!

well everytime i try to connect my headset with my ps3 it wont work when i try to connect it and it says please wait for a long time then says a connection cant be establish(800010009) i already tried deleting then re pairing it then it works for a few seconds then makes a beeping sound and disconnects i also made it my input and output device i dont know what to do
Well im just like him HELP!!!

It has to be fully charged at first, then try to scan it.

That hold that button really works!!! Thanks, I was getting really fristrated

Back