Who's better, James Posey or Trevor Ariza?

Trevor Ariza,because he can dunk,pass,shot and help better than Posey and is a great team player and because of that is great player.Posey is better defender but i still say Ariza,he's a better in 1 on 1 situation
Please answer this
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AijNJhJRFf066hQaA8yNz55VxQt.;_ylv=3?qid=20090221130435AAAYZGc
Edit:I will answer this one to the guy who's saying that because of Posey's two rings he's better than Ariza.Posey got those rings as a role player.In the first one he didn't guard Dirk well and Wade and Shag are the reason why he had a ring
In the second one he played good in the second and fourth game,that's all

Posey is a veteran that can help the team win by passing, shooting, and rebounding... although the stats dont show it... he really does play big for the Hornets..
Ariza on the other hand, is good but only helps on the offensive end... His other teammates make up for the defense... but he is a more offenseive minded player whom helps his team get points...

It's a very close call between the two... but i would chose posey...

Posey is a veteran that can help the team win by passing, shooting, and rebounding... although the stats dont show it... he really does play big for the Hornets..
Ariza on the other hand, is good but only helps on the offensive end... His other teammates make up for the defense... but he is a more offenseive minded player whom helps his team get points...

It's a very close call between the two... but i would chose posey...

Back